Looking for a way to help you connect with your followers, increase engagement and standout from the crowd. Personal Brand Photography and Headshots can help you do just that! Together we will create images that you can proudly post on your website, blog, social media, promotional materials, books and magazines, etc. Whether you need an entire gallery of images to help tell your story or just a few headshots, I have sessions for both those needs. Sessions are available September - May on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Custom Headshot and Personal Brand Photography Session - $775
- 2-3 hour session (can be broken down into multiple smaller sessions if desired).
- Pre-consultation included.
- Multiple locations and outfits.
- Online gallery includes 35-45 images with basic edits and light retouching.
- Digital downloads of entire gallery sized for online use.
- You choose 5 images to download fully retouched and sized for both printing and online use.
Want to have your entire gallery fully retouched and sized for both printing and online use. This add on is available for $425.
To schedule a Personal Brand Photography session please go to the contact me page.
Headshot Session - $295
- 45 minute session in studio (1-2 outfits/backgrounds)
- Online gallery with up to 10 images to choose from (with basic edits).
- 5 digital downloads fully retouched and sized for printing and online use.
- Add on: all images in gallery for an additional $80.
Headshot Mini Session Event - $140
- 20 minute session in studio (1 outfit/background).
- Only offered a few times annually. Sign up to be the first to know when these are available: Newsletter/Email List
- Online gallery with up to 5 images to choose from (with basic edits).
- 2 digital downloads fully retouched and sized for printing and online use.
- Add on: all images in gallery for an additional $50.
Types of images to expect with a Custom Personal Brand Session:
- product shots
- detail shots
Consider multiple outfits ranging from formal/dressy to casual. Also include variety, layers and accessories. For more tips click the link below:
What to Wear
Locations to consider:
- historic downtown/buildings
- home/personal space