This year I will be offering 2 types of sessions. So how do you know which is right for your needs? Below is a breakdown of the main differences.
Custom family or child/children session:
- session created around your family's or child's hobbies or personalities. Could have a specific theme or story.
- includes pre-consultation and order consultation where together we will plan the best location, wardrobe, props, wall art, albums and to help with any questions you may have.
- includes many various poses and family breakdowns, wardrobe changes and background/location changes. Final images may have a more artful approach.
Mini family or child/children sessions:
- session with simple basic poses.
- pre-consultation done by phone or email and ordering done via online gallery.
- limited session dates and locations pre-selected by the photographer.
- includes smaller amount of poses and few family breakdowns. One outfit and background/location.
- smaller amount of final images offered which is best for gift prints, holiday cards and maybe updating a wall portrait.
Hopefully this helps, however please contact me for more details or any questions you may have.